AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NS, ON, PE, QC, SK
LOCATIONS DESIGNATED RED SEAL
Median wage in Canada
CONCRETE FINISHER place, finish and protect concrete surfaces. They work on a variety of vertical and horizontal surfaces and structures such as concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, stairs, driveways, curbs and gutters, dams, bridges, and tunnels. Performing tasks:
- Performs safety-related functions and common occupational skills.
- Performs site preparation: inspection, installation and reinforcements.
- Places and Levels Concrete.
- Finishes plastic concrete.
- Cures and protects concrete.
- Modifies and repairs concrete and performs grouting.
ABOUT RED SEAL TRADES
The Red Seal Program, formally known as the Interprovincial Standards Red Seal Program, is a program that sets common standards to assess the skills of tradespeople across Canada. The industry is heavily involved in developing the national standard for each trade. It is a partnership between the federal government, provinces, and territories responsible for apprenticeship training and trade certification in their jurisdictions.